- Mobile branch is a convenient, secure service that lets you access your account information and conduct transactions from a web-enabled wireless device.
- Mobile branch is a free service for members who are currently enrolled in the Online Branch. The Login ID and password for the mobile branch are the same as your Online branch Login ID and password.
- Both Web Access (WAP) and Application (APP) versions of mobile branch are available. The WAP version is browser-based and can be used with any mobile phone that has Internet access. We also offer the mobile branch for electronic devices.
- Members First Credit Union’s mobile website can be accessed by clicking here.
- With the specially designed interface, providing optimal viewing on a mobile phone screen, users can:
- Check account balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Find branch locations
- Search for surcharge free ATMs
- Click on the words “Online Access Secure Login”
- The box on the right will say “new members”. Click on the words “Click Here to Enroll Now”.
- You will be asked for your member number, social security number (with no dashes), and your e-mail address. When that information has been entered, click “sign up”.
- You will receive a temporary password through your e-mail.
- Once you receive that, go back to the homepage and click on “Online Access Secure Login”. Now, you will be looking at the box that says “Returning Members”. Your login id will be your 3-4 digit member number. You will be prompted to change your login ID.
- You will then be asked to choose questions and write the answers in the box provided. These are case sensitive. Click save when you are done.
- Next, click on the words “click here to login”. You should see your confidence word. Enter in the temporary password that was sent to your e-mail. Click “login”.
- You will be asked to change your password. The current password is the temporary one given to you. Please choose a password that is 8 characters long, it must contain at least one number, plus a capital letter and at least one lower case letter and a symbol. Make it easy to type and remember. Click change.
- Next, set up forgot password questions. These will be asked if you click the “forgot password” link. Click save when you are finished.
Congratulations, this completes your setup for home banking!
TO DOWNLOAD THE APP:
- To get the iPhone App click here.
- To get the Andriod App click here.
- Or visit the App store on your mobile device and search: "Members 1st WI".