Gerald J. Ring Scholarship Program
Awarded annually by Members First Credit Union, the Gerald J. Ring Scholarship is open to high school seniors and adults who are continuing their education.
- You have been a member of the credit union for at least three months
- There is activity on your account within the past three months
- You are a high school senior (Senior Scholarship)
- Your total cumulative GPA is a 3.0 or higher
- You are enrolled for at least 9 credit for the fall semester
- Previous scholarship winners are not eligible
- Scholarship applications must be received by April 5th
Please contact Members First Credit Union by phone at 608-271-5301, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.