Members First Credit Union will be awarding two $1,500 scholarships. One available to a high school senior, and the other to an adult who is continuing their education.
- You have been a member of the credit union for at least six months
- There is activity on your account within the past six months
- You are a high school senior (Senior Scholarship)
- Your total cumulative GPA is a 3.0 or higher
- You are enrolled for at least 9 credit hours for the Fall 2018 semester
- Previous scholarship winners are not eligible.
FALL 2018 - 2019 SEMESTER SCHOLARSHIPHigh School Scholarship Application
Continuing Education Scholarship Application
The completed application, essay, and transcript must be submitted by Friday, June 22nd, 2018.
Awarding of Scholarship
Decisions will be made by Members First Credit Union Scholarship Committee. All scholarship decisions will be made by July 6th, 2018 and all decisions are final. All applicants will be notified by mail.
Please contact Members First Credit Union by phone at 608-271-5301, or email email@example.com with questions.