Gerald J. Ring Scholarship Program
Awarded annually by Members First Credit Union, the Gerald J. Ring Scholarship is open to high school seniors and adults who are continuing their education.
- You have been a member of the credit union for at least two months
- There is activity on your account within the past two months
- You are a high school senior (Senior Scholarship)
- Your total cumulative GPA is a 3.0 or higher
- You are enrolled for at least 9 credit for the fall semester
- Previous scholarship winners are not eligible
- Scholarship applications must be received by August 16th
*MFCU employees, committee members, other volunteers and their families are not eligible. Previous scholarship winners are not eligible.