Debit Card Image GuidelinesThe better quality the image, the better the final card design will look. To ensure a satisfactory outcome, align the image (uploaded photo) to the left of the card so required logos do not cover the image.
To create a card using the myPic Studio card designer, you must use one of the following web browser versions - Microsoft® Internet Explorer® v.7 or higher; Mozilla Firefox® v.3.5 or higher; Apple® Safari® v.4 or higher.
For all images, you must:
Use one of the following file formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, bitmap, or TIFF Ensure the image file is at least 1280 x 960 pixels, and not more than 10MB in size Own the image or have permission from the owner to use it through proper licensing of the image(s)
The cardholder will receive a message if a problem is encountered during the image upload process.
Potential problems may include:
- Uploading an image of insufficient quality
- Uploading an image that is too large Attempting to upload a non-image file
- Using an unsupported image file format
- Political statements
- Advertising, promotional text, slogans, copyrighted, or trademarked material
- Phone numbers or URLS
- Brand names or branded products
- Celebrities, athletes, musicians, public figures, etc.
- MasterCard®, Visa®, or any other payment brand references